Thank you for your application to study with the College of Natural Health & Homeopathy.
You will receive an email shortly confirming your application and the details you have submitted to us.
As mentioned within the application process you will need to provide the following documents to continue your enrolment:
We require at least one of the following types of documentation as evidence of your citizenship and residency:
- Birth certificate with place of birth stated as New Zealand, Cook Islands, Tokelau, or Niue.
- New Zealand passport.
- A statement of Whakapapa, including date of birth, countersigned by a kaumatua.
- Certificate of citizenship or letter of confirmation.
- Overseas passport with residency visa and residency permit stamp.
- Australian learners who are living in New Zealand must supply one of the following documents: birth certificate, Australian passport, or current Returning Resident’s Visa if you are an Australian permanent resident.
This documentation must be certified and posted to the College if you are unable to provide an original document to our campus. A certified copy means:
- A photocopy of your original document, signed as being a true and accurate copy by a Justice of the Peace (JP), Barrister or Solicitor, Notary Public, Court Register or Deputy Registrar, Member of Parliament, Land Transport New Zealand, Public Trust, or local authority employee designated for this purpose.
- If you are in a remote community and unable to access a person listed in the Oaths and Declarations Act, a member of the New Zealand Police, School Principal, Minister of religion, or General Practitioner is acceptable.
Please send all certified copies either by email to email@example.com or mail to: College of Natural Health & Homeopathy, PO Box 77016, Mt. Albert, Auckland 1350, New Zealand
Once we receive your certified documentation we will organise a face to face or online interview. It is a great opportunity at the interview to clarify both yours and the College's expectations and the resources needed to successfully complete and achieve the intended learning outcomes. It is also a good time to discuss any RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) options.
After a successful interview and payment received, you are sent an enrolment pack to sign and return which will confirm your enrolment.
Please note: If you intend to apply to StudyLink or WINZ for student loans or allowances or Tuition Incentive Allowances you may want to get started on their application processes immediately after submitting your application to the College.
Thank you again for your application and we look forward to speaking with you shortly.